home > our services > Molecular UTI
Molecular Pathogen Identification Technology
Qualified: A veteran led, experienced scientific and management team with over 100 years of combined laboratory expertise.
Committed: Our mission is centrally focused on improving patient outcomes, reducing costs for healthcare providers/payers, and delivering outstanding customer service.
Certified: Our facility is Joint Commissioned/CLIA certified. CAP certification complete in 2020. We currently provide the highest quality diagnostic and genetic laboratory testing services with a focus on data mining analytics.
Compare the differences!
- 1Standard lab processes
- 2Only 65% Accuracy
- 33.7 Day turnaround
- 4No checks for domant infections
- 5Resistance reporting
- 1Proprietary technology and laboratory processes
- 299% Accuracy
- 324 - 48-hour turnaround(from arrival at the lab)
- 4Checks for dormant infections with treatment
- 5Sensitivity and Resistance reporting
Clinical Data Points
- Diagnosis of UTIs by clinical criteria alone has an error rate of up to 33%
- Lab 24’s qPCR testing has a 24-48 hour turn around time,compared to 3-5 days for a standard culture.
- Traditional culture will miss over 90% of polymicrobial infections • (C&S: 2/34 vs. qPCR: 34/34)
Messaging: AIM for 24
- Identifies 99% of all pathogens and antibiotic resistance
- Culture alone has an error rate of 33%
- Over 25% higher sensitivity for UTI pathogen detection
- 24-hour TAT
- Pathogen detection often missed by culture alone
- qPCR technology
- Reduced antibiotic exposure
- Improved clinical confidence
- Take action TODAY